💪 Join The 300 of MetaGame
The 300 of MetaGame are a small army bringing MetaGame to life.
The 300 are made up of Players & Patrons; 150 of those building MetaGame and 150 of those watering Seeds.
There are plenty of reasons one might want to become one of the founders of MetaGame; from leveling up personally & the promise of building a better world, to the status of being one of its founders & the potential of a monetary payoff.
14 Reason The 300 Love MetaGame 🥰
- The community is set to build the foundations for a decentralized society.
- We are building the future of culture and social experiences from the ground up, what more could I ask for?
- Potential to actualize amazing things while working together with like-minded people and even getting rewarded.
- The style and the mission; to play & help; sky is the limit
- I joined because it seemed fuckin' awesome! I couldn't keep myself away and I still can't. It wraps its tentacles around you and nurtures the best in you. I had no idea when I joined but now it feels like just the right place to be.
- Make friends with aliens!
- To re-imagine society is really important as of now. I expect we create a much better alternative to organize the chaos that exists around the world today!
- None of us can build better future alone. So I like idea building community who is making a new, sustainable and decentralized world !
- We’re building the Operating System of the Future and it's going to be sooooo much fun ❤️
- I like the idea of building a better, more equal, open & united world.
- I appreciate the community aspect, it feels like a union of sorts.
- I feel like I can have a real and fulfilling impact on the world
- I like that metagamers build in a decentralized way and the community is an amazing combination of fun and practical. Love the memes!! Joining because the grassroots network I lead wants to implement some of the tools MetaGame is building. Learning to be a better community builder & to keep having fun 😁
- Because I believe the society should be rebuilt from ground up.
🤔 And who is building MetaGame?
A bunch of nobodies from around the internet. Some anons & some simply unknowns. 🤷♂️
- None of us went to Harvard or Yale.
- None of us have "prev. @FAANG" in our bios.
- What we do have is an understanding of the potential of crypto.
- And a burning desire to use it & build a better future.
Though we're the ones building this specific metagame called MetaGame; we're far from the only ones playing the metagame.
- A metagamer is anyone who says "fuck off" to the old game of working for corporations & fighting their battle for ever more profit and instead focuses on creating the new game of life with purpose driven organizations.
- Anyone who chose to escape the drudgery of a 9-5 job & enter the future of work by joining a DAO or starting their own.
- Is it you?
Anyway, here's the current list of all players & patrons.
👑 Become a Founder of MetaGame
MetaGame is an idea we can build a new world on top of the old one. It is currently being built by a bunch of Ethereum & Open Source fanatics who believe this “blockchain thing” gave us an opportunity to challenge the status quo and reimagine the way we run societies.
We wish to build a society that:
- Is more open, transparent, and decentralized.
- Has the lines between the institutions and the people blurred.
- Rewards people & businesses that take care of the community and the environment.
You can join us & become one of the founders of MetaGame.
Here’s why One might want to become a Founder:
- Because it’s aligned with their own vision of a better future.
- Because it seems like a great opportunity to work on something meaningful.
- Because it’s hard to sit idly by and miss a chance to make a difference.
We will not be forgotten
Being the first to build or fund the future, does come with perks:
- You get to earn XP & Seeds - your skin in the game.
- You get eternal bragging rights for being one of MetaGame founders.
- A bunch of other lesser things like an achievement, an ever-renewing shirt and whatnot.
Your profile & achievements will serve as a sort of a portfolio/CV inside, and outside the MetaGame.
However, not all founders are made equal - because they don't contribute equally. The achievements come in ranks, determined by the amount of XP you earned (for players) or the amount of pSeeds you're holding (for patrons):
- 7 Diamond Founders
- 7 Platinum Founders
- 7 Golden Founders
- 14 Silver Founders
- 21 Bronze Founders
The above numbers were set somewhat arbitrarily, here’s why:
- There were 7 figures identified as key for the founding of the USA.
- The Declaration of Independence was signed by 56 delegates.
So yeah, if you ever felt like front-running a(n)(r)evolution without leaving your bedroom, this might be the perfect opportunity.