Currently, there are two main goals of MetaGame:
- Build a gamified onboarding machine for DAO contributors
- Establish a "decentralized factory" to support people building DAOs
With the end goal of:
- Creating a new kind of society, one that is optimized for human & ecosystem well-being rather than profit.
Things we're doing or did to get there:
- Giving a meta overview & making it easier to explore different fields of interest such as: Ethereum, DAOs, NFTs, DeFi & dApps
- Introducing people to cool projects
- Every Friday we have 2+ guests join our community call & talk about their project, mostly DAOs
- Workshops almost every week
- Organized the first virtual conference in the Ethereum space at the onset of covid - InterCon
- Organized the first DAO focused hackathon - Fork The World
- Organized a month long virtual festival/conference/hackathon - MetaFest
- Recordings of our events as well as explainer videos - MetaMedia
- Multiple podcast series - MetaRadio
- Guides on being useful in the space - Playbooks
- Put together the most capital efficient & politically decentralized way of building DAOs - MetaSys
- Built decentralized profiles/workfolio pages - MyMeta
- Building an open source operating system for decentralized societies - MetaOS
Weave networks & assemble building blocks
- Bringing together aligned people & DAOs on a mission to assemble Web3 building blocks into a fully fledged decentralized society.
Help people find their metagame
- To find your metagame means to play life in the most optimal way - coordinating with others on building a better world; doing things that create a positive impact, make you happy AND earn you money.
In short, anything & everything related to DAOs & helping people build the future they want to live in.
If any of this sounds like something you'd want to contribute to - please do join 🙃